About The Connected Farmer
Mezzanine has a vision to transform agriculture in Sub-Saharan Africa by giving small-holder farmers (SHFs) access to inputs, finance, markets and knowledge via its Connected Farmer (CF) platform. CF is an digital platform that enables small holder farmers access to digital agri-services from farming inputs, content delivery, loans, insurance, harvesting aggregation and storage, transport logistics and contracting with off-takers.
About the Function
As a Project Manager: Tanzania, you will support project development by understanding project scope, planning key steps, monitoring and influencing development, and creating visibility and communication with key stakeholders. You will analyze and understand the scope of the project and the basic objectives linked to the product map. It will compile forecasting plans for stakeholder input and provide internal visibility to all stakeholders. You will oversee the key planned successful delivery process and report on project progress. You will communicate and coordinate all internal and external actors (clients, other actors, aggregates) for all activities and calendar of expected events. You will recognize the risks of project completion, implementing changes and ensuring project completion before deadlines and within budget constraints. As a competent person, you will be able to control the high-fiber timepieces, have the highest level of concentration and risk control. You will be easy, patient, understand the cycles of repeated improvement with a very thoughtful person. The idea of working with international partners and setting up processes will make you happy.
- 6+ years of experience within a project management role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Engineering, IT or any other relevant field
- Excellent presentation, elicitation, negotiation, and communication skills
- Experience in using project management tools (JIRA, Gantt Project, Asana, etc.)
- Understanding of iterative improvement cycles
- Ability to manage multi-threaded timelines
- Self-starter mentality
- Attention to detail
Important Things to Consider
- Experience in the Agricultural industry
- Experience with upscaling digital platforms that are used to support agricultural activities
- Masters degree