Tigo Tanzania is the leading telecommunications company in the country, recognized as a full-fledged digital lifestyle brand. Offering a wide range of voice products, SMS, high-speed internet and financial services for mobile phones, Tigo has introduced innovations such as Facebook in Kiswahili, TigoPesa and iOS app users, Tigo Music (Deezer) and money transfer the first in East Africa via mobile phones. and currency exchange. Tigo Tanzania Jobs is a growth story run by entrepreneurs and innovators. The company is part of Millicom, one of the earliest pioneers in the mobile phone business and market leader in 13 emerging markets in Africa and Latin America.
NEW JOB VACANCY AT TIGO TANZANIA 2022 FEBRUARY
You will be responsible and manage all commission related activities of all business units. You are the first line of escalation on issues related to all commission activities; such as: commission calculations and accruals reporting through sourcing of raw data from the source system(s) and use them to analyze and calculate commission.
– Supervisory role on your direct reports
-Ensure commission calculations guidelines, SLAs and KPIs are in place and adhered by all
-Liaising with commission stakeholders to ensure all commission processes are in place
and fully adhered.
– Perform commission data preliminary checks and analysis to ensure smooth run on
– Performing marginal analysis of all new commission structures
-Prepare and maintain dashboards with all necessary commission reports.
-Performing analysis on commission trends and
-Advice necessary actions to resolve
– Prepare and maintain commission Reports
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
-Bachelor’s degree in computer science and Information and Technology (IT)
-4+ years of experience in data analysis or System analysis or business analysis.
– 4+ years of managerial or supervisory experience in managing people and processes
– 3+ years of experience working on financial systems and ability to extract/apply information for business advantage.
-Mature with a strong sense of ownership to your role, highly self-motivated.
– Knowledge of telecom sales preferred.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
-Advanced Microsoft Excel analysis or other spreadsheet tool proficiency.
-Knowledge in Data science new methods (includes but not limited to Machine learning, Geospatial analysis, data visualization)
-Background in computer programming (Python language strongly preferred)
– Strong analytical skills.
– Knowledge of analytical tools e.g. power BI will be advantageous
Download PDF file Here below;