Position: Dispatch Assistant
Sokowatch is modernizing informal retail across Africa by connecting small shops directly to suppliers through a digital ordering platform for free same-day delivery with additional financial services to help them grow. These retailers are home to over 90% of consumer purchases and Sokowatch is dedicated to bolstering these businesses by providing them with the technology-enabled solutions they need to thrive.
We are seeking a talented and motivated candidate to join our team as a Dispatch Assistant.
Sokowatch is looking for a Dispatch Assistant to work closely with our customers and the field agent, the dispatch will help in placing orders for the agent and assist customers when they have a problem placing orders and preferences and statistical data in order to support customers during their decision-making process regarding product designs, prices and promotions.
Location: Dar es Salaam, Mwanza, Arusha, and Mbeya
- Ability to follow established procedures and practices and read the instructions.
- Very good communication skills.
- A problem-solving ability.
- Must have and know how to use a smartphone
- Fleet management experience is an added advantage
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensures all customer orders are delivered OTIF in accordance to predetermined SLAS
- Ensures that orders are assigned to the right DA
- Ensures DAs are not overwhelmed with orders by distributing them to either replenishment agents or other agents in the same region
- Categorizing orders with priority levels, bulkiness and advice on loading
- Enhance the customer experience journey by promoting customers retention
- Ensure DAs turnaround time is optimized thus monitoring slack performance per DAY
- Maintain an up to date record of all the 3P vehicles assigned, fueling and mileage.
- Drive on time communication to customers support team on failed deliveries or any other feedback to enhance the customer experience