Administrative Assistant Job Opportunities at Aga Khan Health Service,March 2022
Aga Khan Health Service, Tanzania (AKHST) – an agency of the Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN), a non for profit international organization that supports social development programs in Tanzania completed a major expansion to position the institution to become a leading and integrated tertiary and teaching health care system in Tanzania
AKHST is seeking an Administrative Assistant to be part of this exciting project:
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT-(1 POSITION)
The incumbent will be responsible for administrative duties of project staff and stakeholders, provide day to day support of project activities, organizing & coordinating clinical camps, manage project inventories, project logistics, support budget preparation and planning, maintain filing systems, documentation and reporting relating to the project
- Scheduling, coordination and follow-up tasks for meetings, events, and Official travel and accommodations.
- Preparing documents and presentation materials as well as reports with statistical data as assigned Processing invoices and reimbursements
- Composing and/or transcribing correspondence/documents
- Liaise with Materials Management Department to ensure availability and proper management of office supplies.
- Take minutes at administrative team meetings and ensure that proper record keeping is taking place and maintained.
- Maintain a Project calendar including planning and implementation events (i.e. Cancer camps, community events, lectures and seminars).
- Liaising with facility management to ensure maintenance of office condition and arranging for necessary repairs.
- Any other roles assigned by the Supervisor or his/her designee
Administrative Assistant Job Vacancy at Aga Khan Health Service
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Public Administration or any other related field from a recognized university.
- Minimum Two (2) years of work experience in administration field preferably with previous experience in projects.
- Strong written and verbal skills in both English and Kiswahili.
- Excellent communication skills, demonstrated diplomacy and ability to elicit and foster positive relationships.
PLEASE NOTE: ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEWS.
APPLICATION LETTER, CV AND EDUCATION CERTIFICATES SHOULD BE SUBMITTED ELECTRONICALLY TO:WITH THE SUBJECT LINE OF THE POSITION OR HAND DELIVERED TO HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT, P. 0. BOX 2289, OCEAN ROAD, DAR ES SALAAM.
USE the Email Address below.
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS IS END OF BUSINESS DAY ON IO TH MARCH, 2022.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]