AJIRA MPYA TANZANIA 2022 | NAFASI MPYA ZA KAZI 2022
African Underground Mining Services (AUMS) is an international leader in mechanized hard rock-underground mining. AUMS is part of Perenti (Formerly the Ausdrill Group), an ASX 200 company and Australia’s second largest integrated mining services provider. We are a global leader in hard rock underground mining; together with Barminco we operate across Africa in Tanzania, Egypt,Ghana, and Burkina Faso and in Australia and India. We are driven by the continued success at our operations and exceeding our client’s expectations – both in terms of safety and performance.
The collective talent and expertise of our workforce is the key to our success, and we are looking for talented people to join our business. We seek to build teams who are loyal, committed to our company values and dedicated to helping our clients. In return, we provide state of the art facilities, equipment and technology.
Air Condition Technician
Geita Gold Mine, Geita
This position is responsible for all preventative, scheduled and breakdown maintenance on all Air conditioners and general power and lighting as guided by your immediate supervisor and trainer
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complies with all FIS&E policies, procedures and instructions. This includes the correct use of safety devices and protective equipment, prompt reporting of any hazardous situations, which they cannot themselves correct, making the necessary changes to eliminate or control the hazard and reporting immediately any accident or injury which arises in the course of their work.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures that are displayed and amended from time to time.
- Takes reasonable care for their own safety and that of other persons who may be affected by their acts.
- Performs pre-start checks and SWICs.
- Ensuring inspections and maintenance is carried out on all equipment before use.
- Ensures that all tools are serviceable and safe.
- Must Work to minimise equipment downtime and maxi
- mise productivity.
- Maintains a high standard of housekeeping.
- Liaises with the Camp Manager:
- Ensure all work is done in a safe and efficient manner;
- Advise when items of equipment are out of service and when they can be returned to service.
- Carries out schedule electrical servicing and repairs in a safe manner.
- Carries out all repairs in accordance with AUMS procedures.
- Completes all service sheets and documents additional repairs completed during servicing.
- Maintains a high level of housekeeping in the working areas at all times.
- Read and interpret Service and Spare parts manuals.
- Advise immediate supervisor of parts used and any additional part requirements.
- Report all faults to the Supervisor ASAP.
- Recognized trade qualification as an Electrician and Refrigeration.
- Strong background working in Electrical Industry
- Able to operate all types of hand tools.
- Understanding maintenance procedures
- Ability to read schematics.
- Excellent service and maintenance approach to the job.
- Willingness to learn and gain further experience with everything HV.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Basic First Aid Knowledge
- Above average numeracy and verbal/written English
If you have the necessary skills, drive and experience to be an asset to AUMS Operations Team, we welcome your interest and encourage you to apply.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Only applications with a current Resume attached will be considered for employment.
Please send your CV along with a detailed covering letter via email [email protected]
Application letters should reach the above on or before17th March 2022, 18hr00.
BEWARE OF CONMEN! AUMS (T) Limited does not receive money in exchange for a job position. Should you be asked for money in exchange for a job offer or suspect such activity, please report this immediately by calling +255 682 660 123 or+255 682 660 256