VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Ltd (VFT MFB) Jobs 2022
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Ltd (VFT MFB) formerly known as SEDA is a fast growing and reputable Micro Finance Bank (MFB), has a loan book of TZs. 17 billion and 30,000 customer base, more that 5,000 of them being small holder farmers.
VFT-MFB is seeking to employ a dynamic and committed Tanzanian young men & women who have passion for people’s economic development to fill in the vacant positions detailed here below;
VISION FUND TANZANIA MICROFINANCE BANK LTD
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Ltd (VFT MFB) formerly known as SEDA is a fast growing and reputable Micro Finance Bank (MFB), that has a loan book of approximately TZS. 20 billion and more than 30,000 client base, more than5,000 of whom are small holder farmers. VFT-MFB is seeking to employ a dynamic and committed Tanzanian young man or woman who has a passion for people’s economic development to fill in the vacant positions detailed here below;
Head of People and Culture
Work Reference No. 003/22
Position; Head of People and Culture
Reporting to; Chief Executive Officer
Responsible for facilitating all personnel related issues (recruitment, training, talent management & performance management) in accordance with VFT – MFB’s policies
- Heads and supervises People and Culture Department
- Prepares and update manpower plan and succession plan.
- Responsible for recruitment and advising on shortlisted candidates to ensure that the organization has the required quality of staff.
- Prepare P & C budget for Board approval.
- Prepare and update Compensation and Package Scheme.
- Work with the CEO to prepare position matrices for staff and design staff positions and HAY grades in accordance with the organization changes.
- Monitor report and suggest appropriate actions with regards to staff turnover.
- Responsible for P&C/HR manual review.
- Ensure annual staff training plan & budget.
- Develops and reviews staff update/training manuals/modules.
- Coordinates Our Voice survey & reporting, monitor the implementation of the identified gaps.
- Ensure consistent coaching for performance conversations.
- Monitor all employment contracts and ensure timely update of staff contract in accordance to the country labor laws.
- Keep track on all legal issues related to employee’s relations in liaison with Legal Advisor/department and Business Centres/Branch Managers on matters arising from different areas of operations.
- Provide guidance to the P&C whistleblower committee on policies & regulations governing staff disciplinary and other related matters.
- Responsible for Staff Monthly reports and newsletters when due.
- Respond to daily employees’ questions/issues timely and in an appropriate manner.
- Masters/Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resources/ Business Administration
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management
- At least 7 years’ experience in a professional HR environment of which 5 must be at Management level
- Understanding and training in the Labour laws in Tanzania
- Experience with and proficiently in using Human Resources Information Systems
- Payroll management and experience in benefits administration is preferred
Special / Personal Abilities
- Highly developed sense of reliability and correctness
- Excellent trainer, facilitator, mentor and coach
- Innovative and analytical
- Very good planning skills
- Proficient in Micro Soft office applications
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, organized, and detail-oriented
- Model and demonstrates effective Christian leadership
About our working environment & remuneration.
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank has a calm and harmonious working environment where staffs are highly valued. Good work is recognized and rewarded accordingly and there is an opportunity to grow professionally and spiritually.
Mode of Application:
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should;
Forward their application letter, attaching certified copies of their academic and professional certificates; detailed CV’s with three referees to [email protected]
Physically send their applications through the postal address below:
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Limited,
AICC Building, Serengeti Wing, 5th Floor
P.O. Box 1546,
All applications should be addressed to;
The Chief Executive Officer,
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Limited
P.O. Box 1546,
The position should be the subject of the email application.
The deadline for the application is on 20th March, 2022.
N.B. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.