New Job Opportunity at Citi Bank Group Tanzania – Emerging Markets Analyst Program, EMEA
AJIRA MPYA TANZANIA 2022 | NAFASI MPYA ZA KAZI 2022
Citi Bank Tanzania Jobs
Emerging Markets Analyst Program, EMEA, Full Time Analyst, Tanzania
Req ID 80014105 Location Tanzania
Job Category BCMA Capital Markets, BCMA Corporate Banking, BCMA Investment Banking, Operations, Treasury and Trade Solutions
The EM Analyst Program begins in July with a 4-week training program. Formal training begins with an orientation and induction sessions providing an overview of Citi, followed by classroom training sessions. Analysts have the opportunity to meet representatives from the teams that make up the both banking and operational divisions within Citi. The classroom training program are followed by 4 x 3-month rotations across various functions of Citi.
The link you have selected is for the Emerging Market Analyst Program within Tanzania
Your time here will look something like this…
The jobs that you will do and the responsibilities that you will be given will be as varied as your rotations. Below are some examples of the tasks the Analyst may be performing during their rotations.
These are only examples – you will also often find yourself working on unique projects and process improvements.
* Source and create pitch and marketing material, liaising with product partners and the Bankers.
* Maintain regular and frequent dialogue with product partners to assist with relationship maintenance
* Produce and update client plans in conjunction with product partners and bankers.
* Collaborate within the team to manage the portfolio and individual client risk.
* Interact with Citi’s network around the region.
* Track market developments across the region and share geopolitical, economic and banking industry trends that may affect the business with a consultative approach.
* Prepare and analyze financials while ensuring actuals and run-rated projections meet the business plans.
* Develop a good understanding and appreciation of the operations processes. Understand the functions carried out within the subunits of operations.
* Understand workflow, key controls and key risks linked to various products. Accurately evaluate risks as they relate to key business objectives. Assess the effectiveness of key controls.
* Develop an understanding of the impact of regulatory and financial impacts on the organization.
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
During your 4-week training program you will receive an in-depth education on a variety of topics to learn the fundamentals of the analyst role and introduce you to Citi’s culture. We are open to your degree background as we will provide you the training you require to excel.
By the end of the program, Analysts will have the opportunity to take advantage of internal mobility opportunities and grown their corporate career.
We want to hear from you if…
You have completed your university degree or will complete it prior to June 2022
* You have a minimum grade of 2:1, a minimum GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 or equivalent in any degree discipline
* You are fluent in English
* You have less than 2 years of work experience
Attach your updated CV, full academic transcript and ID or passport copy.
Who we think will be a great fit…
A dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking, and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you.
We’ll also be looking for the following:
* Commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn, and success in team environments
* Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape is a plus, but not required
* Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
* Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
* Unquestioned commitment to integrity ethical decision-making
If you meet the criteria above, we encourage you to apply promptly as the program will start in June 2022.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY!