Job Opportunity at TotalEnergies, Maintenance Engineer April 2022
Job Opportunity at TotalEnergies, Maintenance Engineer April 2022 Carrying out Preventive and Breakdown maintenance of plant and equipment as per laid down procedures / OEM recommendations.
- Assist in procurement and contracting process of spares and consumables / repairs and services.
- Maintenance of Engineering Store and plant consumables. Periodic monitoring of the stock.
- Management of critical spares
- Responsibility of HSE adherence & use of PPE during maintenance process.
- Report any incident / hazard to immediate Plant Manager
- Active participation in emergency response plan & emergency preparedness.
- Strict adherence to work permit system and procedures.
- Hazard identification and awareness in maintenance activities
- Monitor work carried out by external contractors
- Management of maintenance process with respect to ISO standards
- Preparation and tracking of Management of change.
- Management of MX Tool
Context and environment
- Daily communication and reporting for all operational, HSEQ and maintenance/ project activities with Plant Manager
- Communication & coordination with production department for equipment availability for maintenance purpose
- Communication with purchase department for spares, new equipments
- Communication with external vendors for AMC, calibration, fire extinguisher/ weighing balance stampings/ certifications
- Atleast 2 years’ experience in hands-on maintenance preferably in lubricants/ oil manufacturing plant esp.
Pumps, thermic fluid heaters, compressors stc
- Degree/ diploma in either of engineering discipline – mechanical/ electrical/ instrumentation
- Basic computer skill, supervisory, manpower utilization skills, trouble shooting of equipments. – autoCAD knowledge preferable
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18000