Latest Job Vacancy at Old Mutual Limited (OML) 2022
Old Mutual Limited (OML) is a premium African financial services group that offers a broad spectrum of financial solutions to retail and corporate customers across key markets in 14 countries. Job Vacancy at Old Mutual Limited (OML)
Our purpose is to help our customers thrive by enabling them to achieve their lifetime financial goals, while investing their funds in ways that will create a positive future for them, their families, their communities and broader society.
In this way, we significantly contribute to improving the lives of our customers and their communities while ensuring a sustainable future for our business.
Position: Agronomist Underwriter
- Assess Agriculture risks, support the claims adjustment process and business to achieve growth and profitability of this class of business
- Engage with re-insurers to develop/refine agricultural insurance products that suit the needs of the local market to grow this line of business
- Assess, manage, and rate risks to ensure the company accepts and retains quality business.
- Provide expert advice during the claim’s adjustment process, including crop surveys at the time of loss
- Carry out risk surveys and prepare reports on potential business to better understand the risks
- Carry out inspections of the crops during planting, mid-season, and pre-harvest to track crop condition as well as loss if any.
- Promote and sensitize stakeholders on crop and livestock insurance.
- Respond to correspondence, queries, and complaints on agricultural insurance for efficient service delivery
- Train and sensitize staff, intermediaries, and other stakeholders in the agricultural industry to create awareness
- Ensure that renewals for agriculture business are done in a timely manner to enhance customer retention.
- Agribusiness, Agriculture Industry, Agriculture Insurance, Business, Insurance, People Management, Profitability
- Bachelor Of Agriculture: Agriculture: Agricultural Economics (Required)
The deadline for submitting the application is 12 April 2022.