New Job Vacancy at YARA International Tanzania – Marketing Manager
Position: Marketing ManagerLocation: Dar Es Salaam, TZ
Job Function: Sales & Marketing
Job Type: Permanent
Our fertilizers, crop nutrition programs and technologies increase yields, improve product quality and reduce the environmental impact of agricultural practices. We foster a culture that promotes the safety of our employees, contractors and societies.
Yara Tanzania is focused on developing a responsible agriculture and extension approach, through establishing a crop specific product portfolio which is adapted to the local conditions.
Intense efforts are devoted to the training of our retailer network as well as farmers in utilizing the correct fertilizers, in the right amount and precise timing.
This position is based in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania and reports to the Country Manager.
- Develop and utilize the marketing strategy to create and implement an integrated omi-channel marketing plan in line with Yara business plan objectives and budgets with a strong focus on return on investment.
- Co-ordinate and develop integrated Yara messaging across various platforms, digital (web, social and applications) and traditional channels in line with brand guidelines and sales strategy requirements.
- Manage all third-party agencies according to budgets from conception through to delivery in line with sales strategy priorities.
- Ensure that all local product packaging is in line with product specifications and branding requirements.
- Manage marketing budgets for Tanzania and Rwanda as agreed in the business plan, actively looking for efficiencies to deliver on marketing plan and budget optimization.
- Work with the Country Lead, Commercial Managers and Business Unit to design an efficient channel partner marketing framework.
- Lead the marketing team to ensure productivity, engagement, and growth within and beyond their roles.
- A minimum of 7 years of work experience in a multinational Organization
- 3 years progressive experience in a senior Marketing role
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in people management
- Proficient in using MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Exposure in market research and analysis as well as events coordination
- Project Management skills
- GTM implementation
- Communication development and implementation
- Understanding of research (qualitative and quantitative studies)
- Portfolio management through different products
- Innovation and renovation pipeline development and implementation
Apply no later than 17th April, 2022
Knowledge grows through differences
Yara is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe that creating a diverse and inclusive work environment is not only the right thing, but also the smart thing to do. To deliver on this, Yara has firmly anchored Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) in our business strategy and has more than 400 employees worldwide involved in D&I ambassador networks. CLICK HERE TO APPLY!