Job Opportunities At Vodacom Tanzania 2022
Job Opportunities at Vodacom Tanzania 2022 Vodacom Tanzania Limited is Tanzania’s leading cellular network company. As of December 2020, Vodacom Tanzania had over 15.6 million customers and was the largest wireless telecommunications network in Tanzania.
POSITION:HOD: Public Relations & Communications
Role purpose & Key Responsibilities
The HOD is responsible to manage the publication, PR and external engagement function of the company to ensure timely, effective, high quality, and professional output in order to support the business.
- Work with the company’s senior executive leadership team to devise a sound external engagement and communication plan for Vodacom Tanzania
- Act as a watch dog for all issues that may rise amongst stakeholders that may have an impact on the business
- Manage the company PR function within the company.
- Oversee all external engagement activities of the company
- Work closely with the Director: Corporate Affairs on high level strategic research and Presentations for the Vodacom Tanzania management team on general corporate affairs issues
- Manage the companies’ protocols.
- Professional Qualification, Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- University Degree. Preferably with a major in Mass Communication, Public Relations
- Project management/planning skills
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in communications field.
- Ability to manage and maintain key relationships with various internal stakeholders and external service providers
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Interpersonal skills
- Relevant experience in management of high level protocol.
- Ability to lead and conduct primary and secondary research
- Ability to design comms campaigns.
- Competition law
- Telecoms Economics
- Broadcasting and content product design
- External communications, engagement, and campaigns strategy
- Telecoms product design
- Financial and payment services
- International Institutions/ Relations
- External trends and insights
- Internal communications, engagement, and campaigns strategy
- Relationship and Stakeholder Management
- People Development
- Investor Relations
- Communications, engagement, and campaigns strategy
- Strategy Execution
- Policy and Standards
- Strategy and Vision
- Market Analysis