New Job Vacancy MWANZA at AB InBev Tanzania – Distribution Specialist
- TANZANIA MWANZA
Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results.
We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Schedule and Coordinate business integration Meetings
- Develop and maintain detailed project schedules where required
- Manage and co-ordinate required business activities to achieve outcomes
- Managing the delivery of the initiative/project/business objective against plan
- Contribution made to the identification, description and analysis of the business/project needs, expectations, constraints, assumptions, exclusions, inclusions and deliverables
- Build key relationships with internal customers and stakeholders
- Long-term strategic partnerships developed with Regional customers and stakeholders based on a solid understanding of their needs and operating context
- Immediate and long term commercial impacts of decisions, actions and problems jointly identified with internal customers
- Ability to demonstrate and to focus attention across multiple business perspectives to generate significant and lasting new insights and options for action
- Ability to perceive relationships between events, circumstances and forces beyond the obvious and draw insightful conclusion
- Develop, maintain and distribute reports and presentation
- Communication strategy planned and implemented per initiative
- Create a bias for action and ensure accountability for action resides with the relevant individual/s in the business
Qualification & Experience:
- Relevant degree
- Project Management Qualifications would be an advantage
- At least 2 years depot management experience
- Understanding of project management methodologies
- Knowledge of SAP PTP and general finance processes
- Knowledge of SAB Ltd key processes and procedures
- Knowledge of SAB Ltd governance and SARBOX requirements
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Power Point, Outlook
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and ability to interact at all levels
- Attention to detail
- Ability to build relationships and create buy-in for difficult task
- Able to drive a task to completion and work with little supervision (good self-management)
- Team player
- Manpower management skills
- Time management and ability to prioritize
- Able to work under pressure
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Ability to balance conflicting objectives, collaborate and partner with other parties in order to complete a task
AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev’s employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require Line manager approval. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no later than 15th April, 2022.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY!