Job Opportunity at Vodacom Tanzania.
At Vodacom, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
JOB POSITION: System Administrator: Data Warehousing and Reporting.
- Prepare Daily/monthly/ Adhoc Management and Financial reports,
- Capture reporting requirement for the new products.
- Updating of the interconnect rating engine with new rates.
- Support and management of the Data ware house System
- Engagement with vendor on projects implementation and System support.
- Training and Self Development and Keep up to date with new technologies.
Core Competencies, Qualifications, knowledge and experience | ajira portal
- A Degree in Computer Science (BSc) or Computer Engineering
- 2 Years’ experience in Telecommunication Industry and/or Billing Environment.
- Project knowledge and experience would be advantageous.
- Data Warehouse Certification e.g. Oracle Certifications
- Data mining/analytical skills
- Office Application Knowledge
- Programing and SQL Knowledge
- Problem solving
- Customer focus
- Instils trust.