Reservation Officer Job Opportunity at Benson Safaris Tanzania – May 2022
Job Title: Reservation Officer
Benson Safaris Tanzania
Founded in 2006, Benson Safaris Tanzania is locally owned and operated by Benson and they are experts in the safari industry.
We have a reservation job for you in the tourism sector. Your work position will be in a reservation to assist our customers with their booking needs.
You will provide various planning and booking services, including answering customers’ questions, making travel suggestions, and booking rooms and tickets.
You must be able to work with minimal supervision and have excellent customer service skills. Additionally, you should be able to up-sell and have excellent knowledge to deal with customers
- Assisting and advising customers who may be choosing from a variety of travel options.
- Making reservations for customers based on their various requirements and budgetary allowances.
- Checking the availability of accommodation or transportation on the customers’ desired travel dates.
- Helping plan travel itineraries by suggesting local tourist attractions and places of interest.
- Processing payments and sending confirmation details to customers.
- Sorting out any issues that may arise with bookings or reservations – 24hours availability through your mobile.
- Working 6 days a week
- Selling and promoting reservation services.
- Answering any questions customers might have about the reservation process.
- Up-selling, when appropriate, by informing customers of additional services or special packages, such as tour tickets, or upgraded seats/accommodations.
- Providing support to customers who may need to amend or cancel a reservation.
- High school diploma.
- Working experience in the tourism sector in Tanzania.
- Certified travel associate
- Experience working in sales preferably in the travel industry.
- Customer-service experience.
- Excellent written, English speaking, or an additional language and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite/ Microsoft outlook
- Data entry experience.
- Flexible working hours.
How to Apply: