Job Opportunity at AB InBev Tanzania – Brewing Operator
Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results.
We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
Job Description Summary
The Key purpose of this role is to operate the brewing process to achieve minimum variability in product quality and maximum throughput whilst minimizing waste.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Brewing specific process operation
- Machine operation: start-up, shut-down, running ext.
- Operation (including waste management)
- Brand changes and assisting BTO’s with operation
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment
- In depth cleaning and first level maintenance
- Monitoring process performance
- Optimise Plant & Process Performance where appropriate
- Operate the Brew house Plant and Process
- Operate Beverage Fermentation Plant and Process
- Operate Beverage Filtration Plant and Process
- Performing housekeeping tasks, applying 5s principles and following safe work practices
- Unsafe work practices must be identified and corrected.
- Support the creation (drafting and documenting) of standard work procedures (including quick fix routines and problems
- Diploma – Chemical Engineering / Biotechnology /BSc in Food Science.
- Completed IST in Brewing
- Ability to work shifts
- Experience in working in a NPD process environment
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving ability
- Conducting Quality Checks
- Monitoring production process and control inputs
- Taking corrective action
- Participation in team work
- Communication with internal customers and suppliers.
AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev’s employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no later than 07 June 2022.