Job Opportunities At Dangote Cement 2022
Job Opportunities at Dangote Cement 2022 Dangote Cement is Africa’s leading cement producer with operations in 10 African countries, and revenues in excess of US$2.5 billion. We are a fully integrated quarry-to-customer producer with production capacity of up to 48.6 million tonnes per annum (Mta) across Africa as at 2020.
POSITION:Weigh Bridge Operator
- To ensure all trucks coming in and out are properly weighed, records kept, and waybills issued to dispatch loaded trucks.
- Crosschecking all necessary documents presented for loading to confirm authenticity.
- Creating of delivery for the ATC to be loaded
- Performing all activities related to weighing in and out of trucks positioned on the weighbridge.
- Record the necessary details of a particular transaction into record book.
- Prints and issue waybills to trucks drivers.
- Documentation and filling of all dispatch waybills
- Any other assigned duties by Weigh Bridge Supervisor
- OND with 2 years’ experience or HND or B.SC (Transport Management/Business Administration) or its equivalent in any discipline.
Minimum of 1-years relevant work experience – Cement industry knowledge may be an added advantage.
- Adequate knowledge of the cement and manufacturing industries.
- Adequate knowledge of Safety regulations.
- Ability to analyze an incidence and proffer valuable solutions.
- Ability to communicate incidences and emergencies clearly.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- High sense of responsibility
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development