Job Opportunities At Mika Meats Limited 2022
Job Opportunities at Mika Meats Limited 2022 Mika Meats is an integrated agribusiness that aims to be fully involved in the production, processing, retailing and wholesaling of beef, chevon, chicken, fish, eggs, processed meats and dairy, for the local, regional and international markets.
Job Title: Human Resource and Administration Manager
Reports to: Managing Director
Location: Dar-es-Salaam – Tanzania
Application Deadline: 7th June 2022
Type of Contract: Full Time
Expected Starting Date: As soon as possible
Duration of initial contract: 1Year (Renewable)
Under the overall guidance of the Managing Director, the Human Resource and Administration Manager will be responsible to oversee all administrative and human resource activities, providing oversight and guidance to the development and monitoring of processes related to recruitment and retention, compliance, compensation, payroll benefits, training, and development; as well as overseeing all the administrative functions. Moreover, the Human Resource and Administration Manager will plan all Human Resource functions and run the whole Human Resource department in the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Liaising with the senior management to understand the organization’s needs and build strategic plans to address them from an HR and Administration perspective.
- Provide support to receiving deliveries of supplies and materials by confirming goods receipt against invoice or contract specifications.
- Oversees the entire recruitment process and ensures that suitable candidates are placed in the right jobs within the agreed-upon timelines.
- Overseeing each payroll run and ensuring it is completed accurately and on time.
- Overseeing all employee relations programs, including promotions, performance reviews, disciplinary procedures, and employee representative discussions or negotiations.
- Ensuring that the organization has enough supplies to continue running without interruption.
- Managing the supply chain throughout the organization and ensuring that departmental requisitions are processed, suppliers managed, and necessities supplied correctly.
- Manage Security Company, ensuring safety and security protocols are implemented as per contract.
- Doing procurement activities.
- Assist in other duties assigned by the Managing Director.
Knowledge, Work Experience, Skills, and Abilities Level of Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Business Management, and/or other related fields.
- A Master’s degree in the related field is an added advantage. Work Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience in Human Resources, Business Administration, and/or Business Management.
Competence/ Abilities/Skills Required:
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work and think independently.
- Demonstrates strong communication skills both oral and written.
- Excellent communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong negotiation, facilitating and influencing skills.
- A high degree of confidentiality and integrity.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in MS office tools.
- Good understanding and application of country labor laws.
The work is conducted in an office environment which presents limited exposure to job-related hazards.
The interested applicant should send a cover letter and CV to: [email protected] with the subject “Human resource and Administration Manager Position” Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.