Job Opportunity at Vodacom Tanzania – Digital Services Executive
Digital Services Executive
Vodacom Tanzania Plc
- Manages all digital products and company’s online channels
- roactively work with both IT and CORPS on improving digital customer touch points.
- Manage and maintain in-house digital products and platforms.
- Ensure compliances on all services under the portfolio.
- Provide the necessary guidance and support to partners and other stakeholders
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports for all services under the portfolio and track them versus business case and budget
- Develop a business relationship with other stakeholders from design to the launch of all products to ensure fully alignment within and outside the organization.
- Develop a strong digital portifolio
- Develop a working process on managing partners expectations while putting Vodacom interest first
- Proactively manage product life cycle under your portifolio
- Work with other teams within the commercial and technology functions in delivering to the fastest possible time to market
- Monitor the technology trends and provide the necessary inputs and changes to digital products and services
- Proactively learn the market trend and come up with the plans to address the challenges using digital solutions
- Always monitor key KPI for improvement
Key performance indicators:
- Increase in profitability as well as market share.
- Proactively lead the partners in delivering products on time
- Ensure Innovation drives the product roadmaps that lead to delivery of relevant products in the market
- Always adhere to Compliances for both regulations and HSE
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Excellent analytical and logical reasoning skills translated from consumer insights
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to anticipate customer, competitor and market dynamics
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
- 3+ years’ experience industry or functional experience.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, IT, Business Administration, Marketing , Economics or its equivalent
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen.
- Strong understanding of technology, non-telecom services or design of the same with intelligence to understand ways of generating revenue in smart manner as per company procedures
- Build and maintain relationship with key stakeholders in the value chain.
- Telecommunications experience would be advantageous.
- Strong understanding of managing projects.
- Modern Marketing Leadership
- Data Flow and Decisioning
- Digital Marketing Analytics
- Always on Marketing
- Data Analytics and Insights
- Social and Digital Marketing – Channels, Platforms and Tools
- Campaign Development and Management
- Business and Commercial Acumen
- Customer Centricity