Specialist; Budget Monitoring At CRDB Bank
JOB TITLE: Specialist; Budget Monitoring At CRDB Bank
Job Reporting To: Senior Manager; Quality Assurance
Responsible for achieving desired levels of branch performance and efficiency through central oversight of the branch’s budget and ensuring that funds are allocated appropriately and used according to plan.
- Evaluation of branch spending effectiveness to determine if redistribution of funds is in place and needed.
- Assist branches and zones in developing budgets.
- Vetting branch funding/reallocation requests for merit and authenticity.
- Monitoring spending and keeping branches within their set budget.
- Preparing reports and estimating future budgeting needs for branches and zones.
- Defending branch and zone budget recommendations with data and evidence-based analyse.
- Provide timely reports, recommendations, and feedback to the Head of Branch Network periodically on demand.
- Any other duties assigned by the Line Manager
Specialist Budget Monitoring Job Vacancy at CRDB Bank Plc
Education Requirements Experience, Knowledge & Skills Required
- The candidate must have a Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Business Administration or any other related business field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a complex professional financial support position with responsibilities for budgets, and which includes experience with business analytics, demonstrable excellence in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Understanding of the bank products and operating procedures.
- Excellent research, analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to analyze the bigger picture and offer practical recommendations for the business.
- Demonstrate excellent analytical skills, attention to detail, presentation, and communication skills.
- Abilities to manage different stakeholders.
- Solution-oriented minded person
- Transformative minded person.