New Job Vacancy at Delmec Group Tanzania – Senior Key Account Manager
Senior Key Account Manager
Delmec Group – Job Specification
Delmec are an international telecommunications service provider, established in 1975 and based in
Carlow, Ireland that has a number of operations internationally within Europe, Africa and Asia. The core divisions of the business are in the manufacture and supply of telecoms towers and masts, the installation and construction of telecommunication base stations, and the structural audit, inspection and design analysis of telecoms infrastructure, providing high quality services, internationally to mobile phone operators, tower portfolio managers and infrastructure developers in over 40 countries.
Position: Senior Key Account Manager
Location: Tanzania, Kenya or South Africa (Remote work)
Role Description and Skills:
- Delmec is looking for a Senior Key Account Manager to oversee, develop and maintain the company
- relationships with one of its most strategic customers in Sub Saharan Africa and MENA.
- The Senior Key Account Manager will lead the customer, internal executives, and managers on key initiatives.
- The ideal candidate should work in collaboration with key customer stakeholders to develop bespoke solutions that deliver better value to both the client and Delmec.
- They will identify customer needs and requirements, work with internal teams to develop solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction.
- Candidates should be able to analyse data and sales statistics to improve business and marketing strategies.
- The skills required to support these duties include the capability to build strong relationships with strategic customers, exceptional communication, organisational, time management, presentation skills, the confidence to hold their ground and push back when necessary. Knowledge of Telecoms industry would be an advantage.
- Develop solid relationships with a key client across multiple touchpoints and geographies
- The ability to manage and build relationships balancing requirements at both a Group and an
- OpCo level
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Develop and implement a key account strategy and plan with clear metrics and deliverables
- Grow and develop the relationships with key stakeholders by continuously proposing solutions
- that meet their requirements
- Ongoing management of the accounts in a structured, process driven format with clear lines of
- communication and regular status reporting against agreed KPIs and SLAs on a monthly,
- quarterly and annual basis
- Grow the company’s revenue by always looking to improve and develop new solutions to meet
- client needs in existing and new areas – help to future proof both businesses
- Negotiate contracts with key clients and meet established deadlines for the fulfillment of each
- client’s long-term goals
- Act as the main point of contact between key customers and internal teams
- Represent Delmec at customer meetings, conferences, and external forums
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Always strive to improve the customer experience with Delmec by looking to best
- practices/processes to improve company performance and customer satisfaction
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key
- account metrics
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Gather, report, and communicate customers’ feedback on service, technology, and product
- Adhere to all Delmec quality and environmental obligations, company environmental policy, Health and Safety requirements, regulations, and safe work practices
- Minimum of 5 years’ sales experience as Key Account Manager within a technical/
- telecommunications industry
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs, with the aptitude in
- building relationships with professionals at all organisational levels
- BSc/BA in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to handle multiple client accounts
- Excellent organisational, problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people
- French an advantage
- Ability to prioritise and meet critical deadlines and SLAs
- This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Key Account Manager to develop a career in an expanding
- business within the Industrial sector.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
If you are interested in discussing this role in confidence, please do not hesitate to send your CV to