New Government Job Opportunity KIGOMA at TANROADS – Valuer II
The regional Manager’s office TANROADS -Kigoma, on behalf of the Chief Executive TANROADS, intends to recruit suitable qualified and competent Tanzanian to fill the post of value for the period of three years with possibility of renew the contract..
Successful applicants must be ready to work on assigned office work accordingly and to various upgraded roads projects to bitumen standard in Kigoma region. Only successful applicants will be notified to attend the interview at their own cost at Kigoma town.
JOB TITLE: VALUER II (ONE) 1 POST
- Holder of Degree or advanced diploma with specialization in Land Management and Valuation from a recognized institution.
- Must be registered with Value Registration Board
- Must be computer literate
- Fluent in both Swahili and English
- Age limit not above 40
- Must be Tanzanian citizen
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To valuate property for compensation
- To prepare estimates for compensation planned road related activities.
- To prepare compensation claims
- To build and update property rates data for valuation purposes
- To asses and recommend valuations done by consultants.
- To keep records of compensations paid
- To perform such other duties as my be assigned by supervisor
MODE OF APPLICATION
All interested applicant are invited to apply and submit their application letters to the under mentioned address not later than 03rd July 2022 at 16:00 Hrs with their complete CVs, certified copies of all academic and professional certificated name of three referees including former employer if any, applicant telephone number and postal address.
APPLICATION LETTERS SHOULD BE POSTED TO THE FOLLOWING ADRESS
P.O. BOX 97
(KASULU ROAD UJENZI YARD)
E-mail: [email protected]
Deadline for submission is03rd July 2022 at 16:00 Hrs.
Only successful applicants will be notified to attend the interview at their own cost at Kigoma town.