New Job Vacancy at Cartrack Tanzania Limited – Installation / Automative Technician
Installation / Automative Technician
Cartrack Tanzania |A leading global provider of vehicle telematics, Cartrack is firmly rooted in the belief of being service-centric.
Location: Iringa (Dodoma / Mufindi)
We are looking for an experienced Fitment Technician with a proven track record to install and maintain Cartrack fleet monitoring and recovery systems according to prescribed fitment techniques and quality standards. You MUST reside in Dodoma or Mufindi.
- Install and maintain recovery units according to technical procedures.
- Manage and maintain allocated resources which includes vehicle, tools, stock, etc.
- As client facing, ensure timely, attentive and upbeat service to the customer in such a manner that it reflects positively on the company.
- Form 4 / National Senior Certificate / Grade 12 or equivalent
- Applicable Electronic or Electrical Equipment Certificate (advantageous)
- Minimum experience installing and maintaining aftermarket electronic equipment into vehicles / 2 Years’ experience in automation / aviation industry
- PSIRA Grade E Registration
- Valid Driver’s License
- Conflict Management
- Strong Communication Skills
- Willing to travel
Basic salary + commission + company benefits
MODE OF APPLICATION
To apply, email a professional UPDATED CV and salary expectation to: [email protected]