New Job Vacancy at Tindwa Medical and Health Services (TMHS) – Administration Officer
Job Title : Administration Officer
Tindwa medical and health service is local registered company dealing with providing Emergency
Medical Services, Medical Services, Waste and Environmental Management, Occupation Health
and safety both local and international and Medical Supplies Services.
Department : HR & Administration Department
Reports To : HR & Administration Manager
- Plans, organizes, monitors and manages the day-to-day processes and operations of the
- facility; coordinating, implementing, administering and evaluating services in assigned
- area of responsibility.
- Recommends and administers operational policies, procedures, and processes in support of
- auxiliary services operations in assigned area of responsibility; implements and monitors
- compliance with approved policies, procedures, and processes.
- Conducts marketing of the facility services to all potential clients.
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the medical facility to facilitate
- other business operations
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation and implementation
- Assist in procuring of products and services required by the facility
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g. electricians)
- Organize and supervise other facility activities (innovations, renovations, event planning
- Monitoring of attendance, coaching and development, discipline and grievances,
- involvement and communication and performance appraisal.
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the
- client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the head of department in an effective and
- timely manner
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the facility’s products, promotional
- campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to clients when they
- make enquiries.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, vendors and agencies
- such as MOHGDEC, APHTA, Medical Insurances, etc. so us to put the company into best
- corporate position
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS office and Excel
- At least 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Bachelor degree in Business administration, Human Resource Management, Hospital Management or
- any related field