7 Job Opportunities at TANROADS
7 Job Opportunities at TANROADS. Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) is an Agency aimed at providing cost effective and sustainable maintenance and development of the Road’s networks and Construction of Airports in Tanzania Mainland to support the Social – Economic development of the Country. Job Opportunities at TANROADS
The Regional Manager’s Office TANROADS – KAGERA on behalf of the Chief Executive Officer, TANROADS, seeks to recruit a qualified and competent Tanzanian Citizen to fill the following vacant posts on contract terms (Renewable subject to satisfactory performance). Job Opportunities at TANROADS
Job Opportunities at TANROADS
JOB TITLE: DRIVER-(7 POSTS)
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Holder of Certificate of Secondary Education
- Must have genuine and a valid Driving License Class C
- Must have trade test Certificate in Motor Vehicle Mechanics or Motor Vehicle Drivers’ Certificate from NIT or any recognized institutions
- Must be fluent in both written and spoken Swahili and English languages;
- Must be a Tanzanian Citizen;
- Age limit is not above 45 years.
- At least Three (3) years’ work experience in the same field from a reputable organization.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To drive Agency’s motor vehicles;
- To maintain the vehicle logbook;
- To undertake motor vehicle services;
- To maintain safety and cleanliness of the motor vehicle;
- To deliver and collect mail and goods; and
- To perform such other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
7 Drivers Job Opening at TANROADS
HOW TO APPLY
All the interested and qualified Tanzanians are invited to submit their applications in writing enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae and Certified Copies of relevant Education and Professional Certificates, together with names of three reputable referees, their contact addresses, telephone number (s) and e-mail addresses. The application should reach the addressee mentioned below not later than 01.08.2022 at 16:30Pm Hrs. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please apply to;
P.O. Box 02,
The deadline for submitting the application is 1 August 2022.