Job Opportunity at Sandvik, Service Technician
Sandvik is a global high-tech engineering group
- Get customer satisfaction by participating in installing, repairing, inspecting and commissioning service.
- Install, repair, inspect and commission products and equipment of different kind at customer site or own premises.
- To perform inspection, preventative maintenance, and repairs of a range of specialist mining equipment, incl. surface drill and underground equipment, their subcomponents.
- Ensure efficient maintenance and repair of our client’s Sandvik Mining equipment both in the workshop and local sites.
- Report and document results after above actions.
- Responsible for plan, conduct and maintain tools and equipment for service work.
- Support the customer’s product/equipment/processes by suggesting possible improvements.
- Provide basic technical support to the sales team.
- Ability to produce positive results in sales-client interventions.
- Service Technician Job Vacancy at Sandvik
- Relevant Technical Qualification (i.e. certificate and/or diploma)
- Experience maintaining surface drilling and underground mobile equipment
- A commitment to the safety of yourself and your team.
- Basic computer literacy
- You will be proactive, self-motivated and demonstrate initiative.