Marketing Officer New Vacancy at Firm 23 Ltd October 2022
Reporting to the General Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing new initiatives and creative brand campaigns that are engaging our readers and advertisers. In addition, this position should collaborate closely with the sales team to develop and create compelling content solutions, advertorials, branded content, and events. The Marketing Manager will also establish and manage brand/editorial partnerships.Marketing Officer New Vacancy at Firm 23 Ltd October 2022
- Develop a marketing communication plan (IMC / Online / Offline / On-Ground) to promote the brand
- Constantly generating ideas for new brand campaigns and projects
- Supporting the Sales Team on ideations, proposals, client relationship management, and revenue-generating initiatives
- Development of creative marketing strategy and implementation for our brands
- Development of brand solutions for advertisers in cooperation with other departments
- Oversee flagship campaigns/ events and budget allocation
- Analyze campaigns/activities’ performance for further optimization
- Partnership management, identify new potential target markets and brand partnerships, and develop tactics to reach them
- Identify opportunities for campaigns that will lead to an increase in revenue
- Establishing content and marketing partnerships with brand partners
- Establishing relations with KOLs, and celebrities for collaborative projects and branding; bringing their faces onto the site
- Keeping up-to-date with consumer insight, competitor movement, and market situation to define the opportunity and thread
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in Communications or Journalism, Media, Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
- Working experience is not mandatory
- Keen interest, knowledge, and contacts in the world of lifestyle, particularly in fields of the local people and society
- Creativity and drive to collaborate with the sales team to create successful campaigns
- Proven track record of creating events, partnerships, and creative brand campaigns
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to communicate and present clearly at a high level.
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, highly organized, and a good team player.
- The ability to work on multiple projects, under pressure, and to deadlines.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected]
The deadline for submitting the application is 30 October 2022.