Junior Finance Officer Job at CVPeople
As a Junior Finance & Administration Officer, you will be executing finance and administration support duties for the country office in Tanzania, Dar es Salaam. This includes providing good data collection, registration, and analysis of accounting matters and supporting documents concerning finance and running projects in Tanzania. You have an eye for detail and are used to working independently but within frameworks and working arrangements of the country office. You will be reporting to the country representative of Agriterra in Tanzania, but work closely with the team of Business Advisors, the finance department in The Netherlands, and other colleagues in East Africa working on finance and accounting.Junior Finance Officer Job at CVPeople
- Register and monitor project and institutional financial transactions for the country office.
- Facilitate, initiate and support all internal processes related to finance and administration.
- Collect invoices and prepare and initiate payments to contractors.
- Ensure contract compliance and reconciliation of payments vs budgets.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/annual financial statements for the organization.
- Prepare, record, and monitor the monthly staff payroll, making timely salary payments to all staff, including monthly preparation of the payroll along with payment slips
- Prepare quarterly cash requests to HQ
- Organize the logistic preparations for training and events and client visits.
- Any other duty related to finance administration, administrative duties, and client information duties assigned by the country representative.
Junior Finance & Administration Officer Job Opportunity at CVPeople Tanzania
Knowledge and Experience
- A bachelor’s degree in business economics, finance management, accounting, or a similar field;
- At least 3 years of experience in and knowledge in finance, project management, and/or administration duties or positions;
- Registered with NBAA.
- Proven experience in project management with solid finance reporting and writing skills;
- High level of proficiency in English;
- Enthusiastic focused on results, and an eye for detail
- Familiar with self-steering and team dynamics;
- Able and used to travel in Tanzania.
What we have to offer
- A position requires you to be highly self-reliant and use your finance skills to support the country’s operations in Tanzania.
- At the same time, you will be working in a dynamic international agri-agency and interacting with finance colleagues from The Netherlands and other African countries.
- At Agriterra, the work environment is collegial and ambitious, and the focus is on achieving impact.
- As a finance & administration officer, you will be part of the Tanzania team of 6 business advisors as well as a part of the Africa team.
- The working conditions and additional benefits are good. The salary offered will depend on your experience.
Are you interested?
Are you interested in this position and do you fit the profile? Then apply with a cover letter and curriculum vitae, by sending an e-mail to [email protected], to the attention of C.C. [email protected], Country Representative.
Welcome To MSOMIDAILY Where you Will Get All Jobs, Educational and Other News OnTime. You Will get all Jobs Updates Everyday But Don’t Pay Anything in order to Get a Job it Will Be A Scammer. Also This is The One Among of the Famous Website in Tanzania and Africa at All. Dear Applicants All The Best in Your Application Don’t Loose. Make a Habit of Passing Through This Website To Get Trusted Updates Always Thank You.