2 Medical Doctor Job Vacancies at Tembo Nickel Corporation
Tembo Nickel is seeking to recruit Medical Doctors to join the Tembo Nickel Project Team. Medical Doctors are responsible for the planning, coordination, and supervision of all activities of the clinic on site. The candidate must be an experienced medical practitioner.2 Medical Doctor Job Vacancies at Tembo Nickel Corporation
The successful candidate will report to the Lead-Occupational Health
Duty Station: Tembo Nickel Project Site- Ngara Roster: 6/3
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide support and assistance to the CMO/ HSE/HR manager regarding health and medical laws and regulations and should be an interface for Tembo Nickel with local medical officers.
- Practice as a full-time physician for Tembo Nickel clinic on site.
- Conduct MEDEVAC in case of any urgent situation on site.
- Inform HR about all the released itness Certificates for Tembo Nickel staff (administrative document).
- Release any relevant medical information on time for Tembo Nickel.
- Release flyers, newsletter, booklets and update medical information.
- Organize medical awareness sessions to prevent diseases or accidents.
- Propose private-public health projects (private-public partnership) with Government.
- Order medical items and drugs (with C&P), follow-up on the inventory and ensure timely delivery.
- Develop a Medical and Pharmaceutical network near Tembo Nickel site.
- Maintain contact with Tembo Nickel Medical Providers to improve services.
- Review and update medical procedures in place / propose new ones.
Medical Doctor Job Vacancies at Tembo Nickel Corporation – 2 Posts
Qualifications and Competencies
- Bachelor of Medicine degree.
- Must be registered with the Medical Council of Tanganyika (MCT) with a valid practicing medical license.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience.
- Experience in mining or working in remote areas is an added advantage.
- Advanced trauma life support certified provider.
- Advanced Cardiac life support certified provider.
- Audiometric and spirometric technique certification.
How to Apply
Applicants are invited to send their resumes indicating the role title in the subject via email to [email protected]
Application closing date is 14th November,2022.
Note: We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities based on merit and we do not charge candidates any fees in the whole recruitment process.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply.