Job Vacancy at ME&A Tanzania
In this post, you will get all information about Job Vacancy at ME&A – Customer Experience Representative, Nafasi za kazi ME&A, Ajira Mpya ME&A, ajira ME&A, nafasi za kazi ME&A, jobs at ME&A, ME&A jobs, ME&A vacancies, job vacancies at ME&A.
ME&A is an international development firm providing innovative solutions for economic development and social progress throughout the world.
ME&A is a 30-year old business with branch offices in Armenia, El Salvador, Georgia, Tanzania, Puerto Rico and Washington, DC. ME&A was founded in 1985. ME&A has branch offices in Armenia, Bangladesh, El Salvador, Kazakhstan, Puerto Rico, and Tanzania.
Evaluation Lead Responsibilities:
The Evaluation Lead will direct the team, finalize the evaluation design and methodology, coordinate activities, meetings, conduct FGDs and KIIs where possible, consolidate individual input from team members, coordinate the process of assembling the key findings, and develop appropriate recommendations. Evaluation Lead also will lead in the preparation and presentation of key evaluation findings and recommendations to USAID/Tanzania.
Overseeing all aspects of evaluation and special study taskings, such as drafting of brief proposals, planning and budgeting for each assigned tasking, identifying appropriate staffing levels, securing appropriate qualified staff, providing relevant technical guidance, assisting teams with the development of work plans and research instruments, leading consultations with relevant USAID/Tanzania staff and implementing partners, identify and execute an agreed upon appropriate methodology for data collection, overseeing data management and analysis, technical review of reports and deliverables.
Job Vacancy at ME&A
Evaluation Lead Qualifications:
- At least twelve (12) years of experience is preferred in evaluation of international development projects, preferably in developing countries; project management; research methods; and project design.
- Master’s Degree in a relevant field such as international development, project management, statistics, or economics.
- A minimum of eight (8) years of progressive experience in similar positions is required.
- Demonstrated senior experience in international donor program design and implementation of evaluations both (performance and impact evaluations) of development interventions.
- Demonstrated experience in design and field testing of surveys, questionnaires, and/or other data collection instruments.
- Demonstrated experience in qualitative and quantitative methods of data collection and analysis. using excel and appropriate software packages
- Experience in designing questionnaires, focus group discussion guides and interview protocols and conducting data collection.
- Knowledge of USAID regulations and systems, performance monitoring and evaluation guidance, evaluation policy, gender policy, annual reporting etc.
- Professional proficiency in spoken and written English with the ability to produce high-quality evaluation reports that synthesize inputs and triangulates data from multiple sources into a high-quality document is essential
- The capacity to remotely manage activities in a multi-cultural environment and in providing consulting services in helping clients analyze problems, devise, and adopt solutions.
- Fluency in Swahili would be an advantage.
- Evaluation Lead Job Vacancy at ME&A
Job Vacancy at ME&A
All applications and CVs must be submitted in English.
Only selected candidates will be called for an interview. ME&A is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment based on race, age, color, religion, sex and sexual preference, national origin, individual with disabilities, veteran status. ME&A is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all applicants.