Credit officer Internship Opportunity at Green Life Microfinance
GREENLIFE microfinance was established in 2014 and registered under the companies act of 2002 as a company limited by shares, and with the name of LIFE SERVER LIMITED.Credit officer Internship Opportunity at Green Life Microfinance
GREENLIFE MICROFINANCE LIMITED
GREENLIFE MICROFINANCE CREDIT OFFICER INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY:
- To impart the real work situation to the intern so as to integrate the theoretical training obtained in the classroom by the students, so as to marry theory with the practice.
- To give an opportunity to the interns to put into application, through on the job training, the knowledge and skills learnt.
- To familiarize the students with the working environment relevant to their respective training.
- To expose the company to the higher learning institutions on how it does its real work situation, in comparison to how it is taught in the class.
- To establish the pool for future employment to the intern who are talented
- To achieve one of our corporate social responsibilities to the community and the government.
INTERN JOB DESCRIPTION
- The intern will be working under close supervision of the credit supervisor and perform all the duties as will be directed by the supervisor.
- To be a strong candidate for this opportunity, you should possess an understanding of accounting and financial principles and a positive attitude. You should be collaborative, trustworthy, receptive to feedback, and eager to learn.
During the internship tenure, you shall be responsible in performing all the duties in credit department and the duties shall include but not limited to;
- Screening and collection of all required documents from the customer before site visit.
- Site visit for business and customer residence before disbursement.
- To inspect customer business, collateral and ability to pay to ensure they conform to the value of the anticipated loan as shall be required by the credit officer.
- To ensure customer loan application form and loan agreement is properly filled up and signed by the customer.
- To ensure that all related forms and mandatory documents are completely filled up by required parties.
- To scrutinize customer loan application form and ensure that all required standards are met before presenting it to the credit committee.
- To ensure customer confidentiality in every step of the loan processing.
- To ensure customer collateral is perfected as per standard procedures before disbursement.
- To do recovery for loans with outstanding installments.
- To ensure that every follow up done to customers is documented and filled in the customer file for reference.
- To ensure proper handling of customer documents and collateral and that all mandatory documents are kept under safe custody all the time.
- To participate in all affairs and events of the office or organized by the office.
- To exercise teamwork and customer focus while dealing with colleagues and customers respectively.
- To perform any other duties as shall be assigned by your superior from time to time.
- Credit officer Internship Vacancy at Green Life Microfinance
- Internship opportunity Requirements:
- Must be a recent diploma graduate or Bachelor’s in a related field.
- Satisfactory completion of introductory marketing courses and a basic understanding of accounting and financial principles.
- Aptitude for math, proficiency with computers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility.
- Motivation and strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible
How to Apply:
If you meet the requirements and interested in this exciting opportunity,
Please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.