New Job Vacancy at Ramani Investment Limited – Safety Officer
Ramani Investment Limited
Ramani Investment Limited deals with rental of Earth moving equipment across Tanzania. The company is looking for a qualified Safety Officer to join it’s Team at one of its Sites in Chunya.
- Can lead the Emergency response team in hazardous situations.
- Manage OSHA database System including registration of industrial Area.
- Prepare and Enforce Healthy and safety policies at workplace.
- Ensure Ramani and Contractor personnel working in the mines are in compliance with policies and safety requirements as per Ramani Policy and Legal legislations as per the Government of Tanzania.
- Advice, Assist and audit line management to ensure that effective EHS is implemented
- Have a clear understanding of the mines site preparedness and Emergency Plans and Procedures
- Maintaining and updating as needed SOPs For all safe work Practices and equipment and utilize them in the day to day training.
- Any other functions as OSHA, NEMC and Environmental stake holders concerns In Mining sites
- Diploma In Workplace Safety and Healt
- National Occupational Health And safety Modules
- Diploma in Workplace safety and health Modules
- NEMC certificate of registration.
- An International Health and Safety Passport Training the Trainer (is an Added advantage)
- Degree in Environmental Science or Environmental Engineering (is an added Advantage)
- At least three (3) years of Experience in similar position.
MODE OF APPLICATION
All interested candidates may send their Applications through to [email protected]
Apply Before 27/06/2022.