Sales Specialist – High Voltage Products at Hitachi Energy,2023


At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation.Sales Specialist – High Voltage Products at Hitachi Energy,2023

Hitachi Energy is a JV company formed from ABB’s Power Grids business in 2020. ABB owned a 19.9% stake in the JV, while Hitachi held the remaining 80.1% stake. By exercising its call option, Hitachi will now acquire the stake held by ABB.

You as a Sales Specialist – High Voltage Products will be part of Hitachi Energy business based in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. You will be generating high voltage sales opportunities and securing profitable sales within the designated area(s). Focusing on installed base penetration (IB) and sell the entire High Voltage product portfolio in collaboration with other Hitachi Energy business units. Building long term customer relationships and ensure immediate response to specific customer needs and issues.

Sales Specialist – High Voltage Products at Hitachi Energy,2023

Here Below is the PDF Document contains jobs descriptions and ways on how to apply for these opportunities advertised here daily so you have to read the PDF very well so as you can understand it better.


Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.